My Autobiography

Hi dear visitor

Me name is Felipe, i was born on December 23 in 1993 in the south of Chile, in Linares city, but mi parent live in the country, in a place that is called La sexta, whith my sister, Lucas and Copo, my two beautiful and amazing dogs.

Mi first years of learning, i studied in small school in La Saexta, but in 2008 a came to Santiago for attend high school. After that, in 2012 started my university life, first engineering and now, architecture.

My sister is 16 years old and she wants study medicine but she is not sure yet, i said her that will be dancer, but she ignored my :D.

Well, i like draw, every time, and every place, when a was on the subway or in a park, but in the subway is my favorite place because a see the pipol and they inspired me, especially the "weird" people, the people that looks diferent from the rest. Ah, i like too the dogs <3

Bye people.




Comentarios

  1. tell your sister that any career is good if it is not architecture, hahaha regards my friend

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario